12/19/06

Cap'n Shack-Fu

(a.k.a. Slack-Fu; Count Shackula, D-Rock, The Lost Wilson Brother, Swamp Thing, Swamp-Fu, Action Hero, Taskmaster, Strooper, Bubba)

One of My Best Friends in the Worldtm -- and now technically my landlord -- the good Cap'n has left Denton to go play special agent in OK. And while I couldn't be prouder of my honorary brother, the fact that he's now over 4 hours away puts a damper on my enthusiasm. Who's going to force me to work out, go paintballing, go rappelling, and do other physical activities I would normally avoid now that my super-athletic, super-active, super-persuasive best bud is gone?

Affiliations: Singles, Paintballers, HyperTwins, HyperForce 3000, Roomies

Memorable Catchphrases:
"Shack-Fu you to pieces!"
"Don't make me make you have to hurt me."
"Normal."


Significant Storylines:
I Love the Smell of Paintball in the Late Afternoon/Early Evening
They Also Had No Clue Who RuPaul Was, and For That I Envy Them
Nothing Says Thanksgiving Like a Boot to the Head
This and That
A Very Paintball Christmas pt.1: "I Should Be Making Cookies. With Sprinkles."
A Very Paintball Christmas pt.2: Nothing Says Xmas Like Being Shot by Your Sunday School Teacher
Hyper Twins!
One Crazy Night pt.1: Shack-Fu to the Rescue!
One Crazy Night pt.2: The Hyper-Quadruplets
"I love inside jokes. I’d love to be a part of one someday"
Friday Free-for-all: Singles Snapshots
HyperForce 3000 Reunited!
When It Rains, It Pours, So Thank Heaven for Friends
Two Surprises for the Price of One
The Legend of Shack-Fu: Cap'n Shack vs. the Speed Demon
Fragmented Friday -- Let the Speculation Begin!
Fragmented Friday - "And Leon's Getting Laaaaaaaaaaaaaarger"
Fragmented Friday - With Friends Like These . . .
B.B. Tried to Warn Us: a Tale of Li'l Random McEvil
The Long Weekend
Fragmented Friday is also a Frilly's Friday!
Shack-Fu is On the Road Again
Mid-Week Ramblings
Star-Spangled Singles
Abnormal
Personally, I'm Curious About What Else Is on His "Life List" . . .
Anarchy at Applebee's: an Evening With Cap'n Bionic, Li'l Weirdo, and Swamp-Fu
Fractured Finger Friday - Poking Fun
Fractured Finger Friday - Visual Aids
My How Time Flies When You're a HyperForcer
This is a Subliminal Blog Post
Spooky Singles
Rise of the Guilty Girls Pt.2 - Shock-Fu!
A Neurotic Narrative Need
Thankful Thursday 2008
A Low-Key Singles Thanksgiving, or "Sadly, No Boot to the Head This Year"
Fragmented Friday - "Sometimes the Voices Come Together and Make a Funny"

No comments: