12/19/06

PigPen

(a.k.a. Slacker Maghee, Ginger Bastage, Red, Half-Whole, Jake-Hole, Paco, Sparky, Coach, The Lovable PigPen)

Former roomie PigPen thrives on three things: winning, pushing people's buttons, and that vile drink known as Dr. Pepper. Although I consider him One of My Best Friends in the Worldtm, I have a bit of a love/mega-loathe relationship with The Lovable PigPen, who serves as my constant sparing partner in realms both physical and mental. I tend to think of as him as my paradoxical friend, pledging to help me break free of my negative self-image one moment and zinging me with his mental ninja skills the next. The hyperactive PigPen devotes most of his spare time to athletic pursuits: softball, football, basketball, raquetball, and regularly beating the crap out of me with his 13 years of wrestling experience.

Affiliations: Singles, Paintballers, Softballers, Roomies, HyperTwins, HyperForce 3000

Memorable Catchphrases:
"But I like the cookie!"
"Badger badger badger badger."
"Science damn it!"
"I win!"
"Where's your head at?"

Significant Storylines:
On the Move
The Great Cola Debate
Downtown!
Everybody Likes a Little . . .
For Science!
I Love the Smell of Paintball in the Late Afternoon/Early Evening
They Also Had No Clue Who RuPaul Was, and For That I Envy Them
Nothing Says Thanksgiving Like a Boot to the Head
A Very Paintball Christmas pt.1: "I Should Be Making Cookies. With Sprinkles."
A Very Paintball Christmas pt.2: Nothing Says Xmas Like Being Shot by Your Sunday School Teacher
Hyper Twins!
Now, Why Do I Keep Hearing GOB Bluth Saying "I've Made a Huge Mistake" Over and Over in My Head . . .
Random Roomie-Related Ramblings
One Crazy Night pt.1: Shack-Fu to the Rescue!
One Crazy Night pt.2: The Hyper-Quadruplets
Mega-Loathing
Cookies' Revenge and the Muddy March of Doom
In Case You Couldn't Tell, I'm Feeling Much Better Today
Li'l Dill is Trying to Kill Me
"I love inside jokes. I’d love to be a part of one someday"
The PigPen Paradigm
So Much for Rocket's "I'm Sure He Means It in the Nicest Way Possible" Theory
Friday Free-for-all: Singles Snapshots
Racking Up the Racqueteers
Pitiful Excuse for a Blogger
Racquet vs. Basket
A Narrow Fellow in the Grass Occasionally Rides
HyperForce 3000 Reunited!
What, Me Random?
It's Funny Because It's So Painfully True
When It Rains, It Pours, So Thank Heaven for Friends
Two Surprises for the Price of One
Fragmented Friday -- Let the Speculation Begin!
What, Fisticuffs?
He's Not the Devil, but He Plays One on My Blog
Cap'n T.M.I.
Ultimate Benjiman Street Fighting Presents: PigPen "The Humiliator" Diablo vs. Cap'n Todd "The Hacker" Neurotic
Leapfrogging Into Pain and Humiliation
Fragmented Friday - With Friends Like These . . .
Don't Call Me, I'll Call You -- I Hope
"I've Got a Proposition for You": an Excerpt from The Boys of Benjiman Street
Pan's Laberoso: a tale of the Odd Squodd
Random Is as Random Does
Life with The Lovable PigPen: a Snapshot
The Long Weekend
Fragmented Friday is also a Frilly's Friday!
Mid-Week Ramblings
Abnormal
Personally, I'm Curious About What Else Is on His "Life List" . . .
Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That
Anarchy at Applebee's: an Evening With Cap'n Bionic, Li'l Weirdo, and Swamp-Fu
Fractured Finger Friday - Poking Fun
Fractured Finger Friday - Return of the Bird
Couldn't Have Worked Out Better If I Had Planned It
Rise of The Guilty Girls Pt.1 - Beading Us Up
A Neurotic Narrative Need
Thankful Thursday 2008
Rise of the Guilty Girls Pt.3 - You Know It's Your Baby!
A Low-Key Singles Thanksgiving, or "Sadly, No Boot to the Head This Year"
Fragmented Friday - "Sometimes the Voices Come Together and Make a Funny"

No comments: