7/10/07

Cast Member Archives

Okay, as I find myself having to update the cast descriptions, I also find myself loathe to totally destroy the original versions of the text. And so, for those whose descriptions are undergoing major revisions, I have created this page to preserve my initial impressions and descriptions for posterity's sake.

6/19/09

Cap'n Shack-Fu
One of My Best Friends in the Worldtm, Cap'n Shack-Fu is in constant competition for the Most Hyperactive Single title with fellow Hyper Twin, PigPen. An avid biker, swimmer, rock climber, paintballer, etc., Shack-Fu must perpetually be in motion, lest his head explode. In addition to pushing me to my limits at the gym as my workout partner/taskmaster, Shack-Fu also serves as a frequent sparring partner for me. Due to his job, is often being shipped out of state, much to the dismay of all. As one of the short list of people I trust enough to go to with my problems, what's left of his sanity is sure to be short-lived.


12/1/07
PigPen
One of my current roommates, PigPen was the uncontested holder of the "Most Hyperactive Single" title until fellow Hyper Twin Shack-Fu came around. Having wrestled in high school for 12 years (his words, not mine), PigPen is naturally a big Oklahoma State fan. PigPen has a knack for remembering movie lines that rivals Zinger. Is currently suffering under the delusion that Dr. Pepper is a superior beverage to Coca-Cola; pity him. Has recently take it upon himself to make breaking me of my negative tendencies his pet project; pity me.

7/10/07
Li'l Dill Wonderboy
(a.k.a. Dino, , Pickle Boy, Whippersnapper, Blinky, Lazy Bum, Dirty Hippie, Hypo, The Grey Man, Little Big Spartan, Wrongway, Baby Pterodactyl, Nickname Magnet)

Li'l Dill's nickname comes from the following two facts: (1) as a child he was named Little Dill Pickle at the Picklefest in Atkins, AK; (2) he went to school at Arkansas Tech, home of the Arkansas Tech Wonderboys. On a related note, Li'l Dill would like me to urge all visitors to the Singles class not to volunteer any personal information at all. Ever. Especially if they're from Arkansas. In addition to providing fodder for embarrassing nicknames and tooling around in his wonder-vehicle The Night Roller, Li'l Dill spends his time trying to convince people that, contrary to his appearance, he has been of voting age for nearly a decade. Quite possibly the most random human being alive.

Affiliations: Singles, HyperForce 3000, Odd Squodd

Memorable Catchphrases:
Oh, snap!
How do you like them apples?
Why did I ever tell Shack-Fu I played paintball? Why? WHY?!?!?!

No comments: