12/20/06

Zinger Stoneheart


King of the movie quotes, Zinger is one of my few friends who is able to fully appreciate comedic masterpieces such as UHF and Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist! Zinger serves as my source for new music, weird websites, and odd news bits. Married to Pooh-Bear.

Affiliations: Parkerites, PFL

Memorable Catchphrases:
"You're killing me, Smalls."
"You can't manufacture inspirado."
"Chicken pot, chicken pot, chicken pot pie."


Signifcant Storylines:
Meet the Parkerites
The Secret Origin of Cap'n Neurotic
Dress Shoes of Doom
Valentine's Day Meal Massacre
"Ohhhh, in-X-s!" The Cap'n Neurotic Cheet Sheet Parkerite Edition
"Sometimes I Doubt Your Commitment to Sparkle Motion"
At Times Like These, I'm Tempted to *Not* Post Out of Sheer Spite
What, Me Random?
Mid-Week Ramblings
Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That

No comments: