12/19/06

Squiggly

(a.k.a. Cookies)

Squiggly is currently working on her doctorate in school psychology with a minor in neuropsychology; due to this, she is constantly diagnosing The Singles and our many, many, many psychological problems. When not diagnosing us, she enjoys drafting members of the group into her karate class, so she can have an excuse to kick us.

Affiliations: Singles, Paintballers

Memorable Catchphrases:
"It's rightside-up! It's upside-down! It's all squiggly-like!"
"I should be making cookies. With sprinkles."
"Go country dancing? Sorry, I can't; I'm scouting."

Significant Storylines:
Squiggly-Like
Ain't No Party Like a Cap'n Cluck Party
Little Lady
They Also Had No Clue Who RuPaul Was, and For That I Envy Them
Nothing Says Thanksgiving Like a Boot to the Head
This and That
A Very Paintball Christmas pt.1: "I Should Be Making Cookies. With Sprinkles."
A Very Paintball Christmas pt.2: Nothing Says Xmas Like Being Shot by Your Sunday School Teacher
"I love inside jokes. I’d love to be a part of one someday"
When It Rains, It Pours, So Thank Heaven for Friends
Two Surprises for the Price of One
Fragmented Friday - "And Leon's Getting Laaaaaaaaaaaaaarger"
Don't Call Me, I'll Call You -- I Hope
Silver Lining
Random Is as Random Does
Highly Impressionable
The Long Weekend
Mid-Week Ramblings
Star-Spangled Singles
Abnormal
Anarchy at Applebee's: an Evening With Cap'n Bionic, Li'l Weirdo, and Swamp-Fu

No comments: