12/19/06

Li'l Random McEvil

(a.k.a. Li'l Brother, Li'l Dill Wonderboy, Dino, Pickle Boy, Whippersnapper, Blinky, Lazy Bum, Dirty Hippie, Hypo, The Grey Man, Little Big Spartan, Wrongway, Baby Pterodactyl, Nickname Magnet, Faun, Pan's Laberoso, Ugly Duckling, Smoochy, Li'l Weirdo, Tin Man, Cheetah George of the Golden Leg)

One of the most random beings on the face of the planet -- and I mean that in a good way -- Li'l Random is one of the few people I know with a mind as dark and twisty as my own; in fact, he often claims that he and I share a brain, which could be part of why he is not only One of My Favorite People in the Worldtm but also One of My Best Friends in the Worldtm -- the poor guy. Almost as allergic to returning phone calls as Flunky is to returning emails. I consider Li'l Random my Li'l Brother, in the sense that I feel paradoxically compelled to both watch out for him and to torment him ceaselessly. In addition to providing fodder for embarrassing nicknames and tooling around in his wonder-vehicle The Night Roller, Li'l Random spends his spare time trying to convince people that, contrary to his appearance, he has been of voting age for nearly a decade.

Affiliations: Singles, HyperForce 3000, Odd Squodd

Memorable Catchphrases:
"Oh, snap!"
"How do you like them apples?"
"Nicely played, Swan, nicely played."
"I've got slick shoes."

Significant Storylines:
This and That
Even His Car Has a Nickname
Li'l Dill is Trying to Kill Me
"I love inside jokes. I’d love to be a part of one someday"
Friday Free-for-all: Singles Snapshots
HyperForce 3000 Reunited!
What, Me Random?
Two Surprises for the Price of One
Fragmented Friday - "And Leon's Getting Laaaaaaaaaaaaaarger"
Fragmented Friday - With Friends Like These . . .
Pan's Laberoso: a tale of the Odd Squodd
Random Is as Random Does
And He Seems Like Such a Nice Guy, Too: Random, but Nice . . .
Life with Li'l Random McEvil: A Sampling
B.B. Tried to Warn Us: a Tale of Li'l Random McEvil
Fragmented Friday is also a Frilly's Friday!
Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That
Anarchy at Applebee's: an Evening With Cap'n Bionic, Li'l Weirdo, and Swamp-Fu
Spooky Singles
The Dubbing of What's-her-name
Rise of The Guilty Girls Pt.1 - Beading Us Up
A Neurotic Narrative Need
Thankful Thursday 2008
Rise of the Guilty Girls Pt.3 - You Know It's Your Baby!

No comments: